20080202

Things I have learned in my Life So Far...








'Things I Have Learned In My Life So Far' is an interactive exhibition by Stefan Sagmeister that opened at
Deitch Projects on January 31, 2008, in New York.
The exhibition includes works that have a life of their own, transforming throughout the exhibition as viewers engage with them.
Sagmeister’s illustrious career, as he is one of today’s most innovative and influential graphic designers.
His conception and application of graphic design goes above and beyond traditional notions of the practice, taking it to the realm of performative and conceptual art, painting and sculpture.

Things I Have Learned In My Life So Far is timed to coincide with the release of a new book of the same title, which surveys Sagmeister’s illustrious career, and is set to be released in Marcvh 2008.


No comments: